Top 55+ Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Family and FriendsNovember 18, 2021
Top 55+ Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Family and Friends: Being an important day in our lives, Thanksgiving day deserves huge attention of you, me and all of us. On this special day, we all show gratitude to our near and dear ones in a unique and interesting way. Whether you want to be grateful for the efforts of your family, friends or relatives, the following ideas to send thanksgiving quotes and wishes on Thanksgiving day can surely make your day super incredible.
We have collected more than 55+ Happy Thanksgiving Wishes and ideas how can you wish to your friend on this happy thanksgiving day. So just check one by one ideas and let us know which one you like it.
Top 55+ Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Family and Friends
Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Family and Friendsï¿½Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.ï¿½ï¿½ Nigel Hamilton
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.”– Nigel Hamilton
- “I love Thanksgiving because it is a holiday centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.”
- Comes from the heart.” – J.A. Shedd
- “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” – Ina Garten
- “But see, in our open clearings, how golden the melons lie; Enrich them with sweets and spices, and give us the pumpkin-pie!”
- To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven. – Johannes A. Gaertner
- “Good mashed potato is one of the great luxuries of life.” – Lindsey Bareham
- “Thanksgiving is the meal we aspire for other meals to resemble.” Jonathan Safran Foer
- Little cheers and the heart moving welcome, makes the thanksgiving day uncommon!
- At the point when you will begin remembering the good fortune, you will acknowledge how well off and fortunate you are!
- Appreciation is more similar to power: You need to make and release it to spread in the entire presentation.
- Appreciation isn’t a natural quality. It’s something which you can create with long periods of training. At the point when you create it totally, gratefulness will come out normally.
- Leave us alone thanks to the ranchers and fighters of this nation. They are the explanation we are eating great and resting soundly.
- Out of the apparent multitude of supplications winning in the presence, ‘Thank You’ is the best petition that anybody would articulate.
- Communicating the gratefulness to every individual who has assumed some part in inspiring your life is the more pressing obligation.
- Do you realize what is the most straightforward type of appreciation and gratefulness? It’s a mind-boggling satisfaction!
- At the point when we begin to understand the importance of little things throughout everyday life, out of nowhere, we feel the humongous flood of how honoured and fortunate we are!
- On the off chance that you are feeling appreciative yet not communicating it wholeheartedly, you are perpetrating probably the greatest wrongdoing.
- Express appreciation for what small amount individuals have accomplished for you and you will wind up having complex occasions.
Thanksgiving Quotes 2021
- May your Thanksgiving be full of peace, love, and joy.
- Although our houses may be far apart, our hearts remain as close as ever. Wishing you a season of wonder and abundance for the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is the perfect time to be thankful for all the amazing gifts we have been blessed with. I hope your holiday is full of love and joy.
- Just a little gratitude can unlock the great fullness of love. Wishing you a wonderful holiday full of love and plenty.
- Wishing you a bountiful harvest of blessings, good health, and happy memories.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May the autumn glow and delicious harvest of the season bring you happiness and prosperity!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!
- May you enjoy a grand feast and the loving company of your family.
- May your life be full of both Thanks and Giving!
- Happy turkey day! I wish you the best time with your family and friends, as the holiday fills your home with warmth and laughter. Enjoy the feasting!
- May your Thanksgiving Holiday be full of laughter, cheer, and satisfied tummies!
- Wishing you the bright company of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the loving wonder of the holiday season.
- May all my friends and family have a happy Thanksgiving holiday. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.
- Sending along warm wishes for a holiday spent surrounded by the people who make life worth living!
- This Thanksgiving, let go of any holiday stress that you may be harboring and embrace the freeing spirit of gratitude and holiday cheer!
- Let us give thanks with grateful hearts.
- Enjoy the feasting! Happy Thanksgiving!
Top 55+ Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 Download
- While I’m giving thanks for all the things I’m grateful for in my life, I want you to know that you’re among them. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
- As the Fall season chills the air and fills our homes with the aroma of pumpkin spice, I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Let’s not get too busy this holiday season to spend some time together (even if it is on zoom!).
- The gift of close friends is the best of all. Thanks for being there to share so many wonderful memories!
- As the year begins to run down, let us look back and be thankful for all the fun and happy memories we made throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving, and I’m looking forward to another year full of memories.
- You’re my personal hero. All my life, you’ve taught me how to be a better person. I hope you enjoy a warm and lovely Thanksgiving.
- We’re not usually sappy like this, but since it’s the time of year for thanking people… I want to say that having you as a friend has made my life more meaningful. Thanks for being my partner in crime! Happy Thanksgiving!
- This Friendsgiving, let’s enjoy the laughter of friends, mouth-watering aromas, and cheer that we’ll remember for years to come.
- This year, I’m grateful for so many things, but you’re at the top of my list.
- There’s nothing better than having a friend who sticks with you in your good times and your rough ones. This Thanksgiving, you’re my guest of honor. Top 55+ Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Happy Thanksgiving
- “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
- “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.” – Irv Kupcinet
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American.” – O. Henry
- “Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.” – Robert Caspar Lintner
- “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” – William Blake
- “Gluttony and surfeiting are no proper occasions for thanksgiving.” – Charles Lamb
- “Thanksgiving creates abundance.” – Ann Voskamp
- “I’ve always had fond memories of cooking Thanksgiving.” – Wylie Dufresne
- “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.” – Kevin James
- “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.” – American Indian saying
Top 55+ Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Family and Friends
- “Happy We-Stole-Your-Land-and-Killed-Your-People Day.” – Thanksgiving toast
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Turkey for the girls and Turkey for the boys. My favourite kind of pants is corduroys. Gobble gobble goo and Gobble gobble nickel. I wish turkey Only cost a nickel. Oh, I love turkey on Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.” – Adam Sandler
- “A thought about Thanksgiving Day: Once, there was this day… this one day when… everyone realized they needed each other..”
- “Real ball players pass the stuffing by rolling it up in a ball and batting it across the table with a turkey leg.” – Tom Swyers
- “Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I took time to reflect on what is most important to me and realized I need to find a way to put the fun back into racing.” – Kurt Busch
- “It has been an unchallengeable American doctrine that cranberry sauce, a pink goo with overtones of sugared tomatoes, is a delectable necessity of the Thanksgiving board and that turkey is uneatable without it.” – Alistair Cooke
- “Thanksgiving, and all through the store; People are shopping, shopping for more.Buying things to cook and things to bake, What a task to undertake.”
- “Heap high the board with plenteous cheer and gather to the feast,And toast the sturdy Pilgrim band whose courage never ceased.” – Alice W. Brotherton
- “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” – W.T. Purkiser
- “My mom makes something called green pie, which I thought was a delicacy that many people only had at Thanksgiving, but it turns out it was just Jello with whipped cream on it. And it’s delicious.” – Bobby Moynihan
- “Homemade stuffing is my favourite thing about Thanksgiving. I wish people served it more than just once a year.” – Troy Gentile
- “If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “It’s not the minutes spent at the table that put on weight, it’s the seconds.”
- “When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz
- “I love chicken. I would eat chicken fingers on Thanksgiving if it were socially acceptable.” – TODD BARRY
- “Ah! on Thanksgiving day…When the care-wearied man seeks his mother once more, And the worn matron smiles where the girl smiled before.What moistens the lips and what brightens the eye?What calls back the past, like the rich pumpkin pie?” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “What we’re really talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving.” – Erma Bombeck
2) Make it loud by social media
Yes, you need not to hesitate while thanking someone for the love and care they shower on
you. Be it a post on Facebook, story on Instagram or collage on snapchat, your words should be
loud enough to present your feelings. Make your social media handles a wall of gratitude so that
your close ones can get wide smiles to their faces seeing the gratitude you endow them with.
3) Post a handwritten letter
No matter how far your friend or family is, you are always a letter away from them. Pen down all
the moments when your close one did good deeds for you. Be it a small effort like combing your
hair or a great one like paying your tuition fee, you should express gratitude on everything with a
humbleness. Write in such a way that reader can sense the exact feel that you wanna express.
Send this letter to your people and spread joy among them.
4) Prefer mails for official thanksgiving
When you are a employer, you might feel the need to thank you employees for their hard work.
The hard work that took your company from base to heights of success deserves praises.
Therefore, you can do a thanksgiving mail to all your employees. Identically, if you are seeking
to thank your boss, then also a mail can be a perfect pick. Mailing a digital thanksgiving will
certainly melt heart of your employer.
5) Express gratitude with a video message
When your loved ones are oceans away from you, a video message becomes the most ideal
choice to share your feelings. In the same way, you can also create a video expressing your
feelings of gratitude. Tell your friend or relative that you are thankful for every task they did for
you. Be thankful for every time when your loved one cared for your wellness and happiness.
Bring a wide smile to his or her face by the use of some funny acts.
6) Gift a thing your dear ones need
For choosing a perfect gift, it becomes quite essential for us to comprehend the choices and needs of someone. To do so, you can take help of people close to them. Afterward, you can gift them the thing they need the most. With this, you will be aiming two targets with one arrow.
Firstly, your friend will get the thing that he needed. Secondly, you will be able to show the gratitude to him or her. Also, you can attach a thanksgiving note to make your feelings loud enough for them to hear. Above all, I would suggest you to not keep waiting for the Thanksgiving day, however thank the person whenever you feel right and keep spreading love.
7) Plan to Donate couple of Meals for Refugee:
You can donate couple of thanksgiving meals to hungry ones and refugee who can not even afford a single diet on the thanksgiving day. This is the best and to feed them hungry on this special day.
So friends if you love these Thanksgiving Quotes 2021 for Family and Friends then share this article with your loved ones and family members.